Surface Water Purification Plants
These plants are designed to produce potable water from surface sources according to World Health Organization standards.
- Plants can be container-packed for easy transportation and installation.
- Water purification from surface sources comprises the following stages:Purification unit capacity ranges from 5 m3/day to 11,000 m3/day.
- Pumping in and primary sedimentation.
- Flocculation with aluminum sulfate (alum) and final sedimentation.
- Filtration through sand filters.
- Sterilization and chlorine injection.
- Pumping into the potable water network.
- Plants use alternating current 220/380V.
- High capability for purification & sterilization of surface water (Subterranean / River).
- Produced potable water of high quality that corresponds to WHO specications.
- Low rate of electricity consumption.
- Controlled by a central computer to facilitate operation, maintenance and troubleshooting.